Once you decide to set-up your company at DAFZA you need to submit the following in compliance with the rules and regulations:
Documents Required for Initial Dubai Company Formation
- Application Form
- Letter of Intent (summary of company profile at DAFZA)
- Profile of the company/business plan
- Company brochure (if available)
- Annual financial report or shareholder(s) 6 months bank statement
- Copy of the manager’s passport and CV
- Copy of shareholder(s) passport and CV
- Original (not a copy) bank reference letter (shareholders)
- No Objection letter for manager (if a resident of UAE and UAE employment visa-holder)
- No Objection letter from the relevant Dubai authority. For example, if your business is in the IT sector then you will need to get a no objection letter from the IT sector.
After obtaining initial approval the client will:
- Pick an office space from our stunning selection that’s the most appropriate size and layout for your business requirements.
- Decide whether you’ll require our excellent value fit-out service for your office, or if you’ll be doing that independently.
Then, once the office is finalized:
- Invoice is issued
- Payment must be submitted within two weeks
- Lease agreement is prepared
- Office keys may be collected.
After making the necessary selections regarding the office space the client can prepare the legal documents, or our licensing team can prepare the legal documents for FZE (Individuals Only)
Documents required for registration (see above):
All legal documents should be:
- Notarized by a notary public
- Attested by UAE embassy (country of origin)
- Attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE
When all the above is complete, your business license will then be issued along with the share capital certificate